Association of Tourism Attractions, Penang (ATAP)
The Association was founded in 2005 with the objectives of encouraging the establishment, promotion, development and improvement of the tourism attractions, tourism products and services in Penang.
The other objectives of the establishment of ATAP include the following :-
– to create an active network of private and government run tourism attractions, product and services;
– to improve the image of Penang among travelers;
– to enable cross promotion amongst members;
– to serve as a platform to address issues affecting its members where members can share their success stories or voice their concerns.
Currently there are 10 categories of membership profile which include :-
– Eco-Agro Attractions
– Culture, Arts, Heritage & Religion
– Food, Beverage, Entertainment
– Health & Wealth Industries
– Tourism Education
– MICE/Event Venue
– Sports & Recreation
– Tourism Services
– Associate Members
ATAP has 50+ active members.
Are you a tourist attraction? Find out more how to Become A Member.
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org